Vanilla is currently one of the most popular and highly sought-after crops in the world. Its cultivation is a challenge, requiring precise climate conditions and meticulous hand pollination to yield its exquisite fruit. Hawaii stands unique among all states in the United States as it falls within the equatorial band, allowing for the outdoor cultivation of Vanilla Beans at a lower cost compared to other regions in the country.
While international countries primarily supply Vanilla Bean products to the USA, the Hawaiian Vanilla Company™ holds the distinction of being the first commercial producer of vanilla in the United States, and it continues to be the leading brand for Vanilla production in the country.
Over the past 24 months, there has been a significant surge in demand for Hawaiian Vanilla products. In fact, Hawaiian Vanilla™ successfully sold its entire annual production of 500 kilos of beans in the first quarter of 2023.
Taking this growth into consideration, Hawaiian Vanilla™ partnered with Farm Start in Q3 of 2023 to establish a farming collaboration aimed at raising funds and building infrastructure for an additional 3 Metric Tonnes of annual Vanilla Production over the next two years (2024/2025).
This exciting project, Shade House: 006, is part of Phase 1 of the development plan and specifically focuses on raising funds to develop, supply, and staff a 9600 sq. ft. shade house on Farm Start’s Pahoa Acreage.
Once the 700+ vines in Shade House: 006 have fully grown, this facility will provide an annual Green Vanilla Bean production of 500 kilos.
Become A Field Founder
We are looking for Field Founders to provide Private Money Lending in the form of Promissory Note Loans with exceptional interest rate returns for lenders.
Here is some additional information for those interested in becoming a Field Founder Lender:
- You can choose the duration of your loan, ranging from 36 months to 10 years. This allows you to tailor your investment strategy according to your personal needs and preferences.
- The interest rates for the Promissory Note Loans are competitive and can provide a higher return on investment compared to traditional lending options.
- Field Founders also offers the option to reinvest the interest earned from your loan, allowing you to compound your returns and increase your overall investment and returns.
- In addition to investing in agriculture, becoming a Field Founder also means supporting sustainable farming practices and helping local farmers grow their businesses.
- As a Field Founder, you will have access to detailed information about each agricultural project before making an investment decision.
- As a Field Founder, you can join our monthly Field Founders call to hear updates on the project you have lent on and upcoming opportunities.
- On your next visit to Hawaii, have a VIP tour of the project you have contributed to by Ian Reddekopp (advanced reservations required).
We are looking for Field Founder Lenders to provide loans of at least $25,000.00